In honour of my Grandma who sadly passed away May 2021, we have created The Marlene Candle in her memory.
All profits from this candle will go to Alzheimer Scotland to help others in Scotland that lived with this horrible illness.
The candle comes in my grandmas favourite colour lilac and is scented Amethyst and Floral Bouqet which is a floral cocktail of Raspberry, Orange, Peach, Cherry and Coconut with Lilly, Rose and Jasmine and hints of Vanilla and Musk.
Each candle sold will have a minimum of £5 donation indluded and donations raised through the sale of this candle will help Alzheimer Scotland to:
- Provide information and emotional support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year via our Freephone Dementia Helpline
- Welcome people with dementia, their carers and families in to our Dementia Resource Centres to meet with our staff, attend a group or meet people in similar circumstances and build new friendship groups
- Offer support to people with dementia, their carers and families through our Dementia Advisors who also go out in to local communities and provide information and advice
- Hold a wide range of innovative community led groups, like Music Memories or Walking Football
- Engage with the local community to build a wider understanding of dementia through our Dementia Friends programme
- Commit to funding research to prevent, care and cure dementia.